<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Damn Bored

*Sigh* ...so boring today... I am counting days stepping inside my current office. Cannot wait till next friday..Yeh my last day in S**T*... then I will be going for a short holiday trip to Penang and Langkawi... So near but ok lah ... anything can as long stress free... Then when I come back frm my trip ..Here come fresh me into my new company and job in S**... heheheso excited... But so sad : ( before all these I need to suffer first.. This whole week I got an project to settle and next week (which is my last week) still got to act for someone... sian leh what to do... after that "sayonara" Just now I jalan2 in Ang Mo Kio feeling wanna shop but like got nothing to buy leh... Probably gonna trim my hair this week..hehe will post my picture after trim here ok !!! Aiyah now sleepy lah want to *bobok*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home