<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Sunday, January 14, 2007

PANTANG/CONFINEMENT PERIOD !!

I could not wait for 1mth of my confinement period to end. Or was it 40days or 44days ??

Watever it is ... as like my 1st labour I "pantang" only for 1mth. Can go crazy stay at home for 1mth u know !! Cannot go shopping or eat outside. I could only breath the air outside from my bedroom window.

I could not wait patiently to push my baby in a stroller at least to Whitesand which is just a walking distance. My naughty hubby ask me to walk-walk with him at whitesand shopping mall 2days ago. He must be crazy .... wait his mum-in-law nags at him then he noe.

Well, my little Ariel Syakir, mummy is trying to be patient to bring you out. Naughty daddy is trying hard enough to make mummy tempted.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home