<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad News !! Continue Part II

If u read my previous entry.

She called me at ard 8+PM yesterday to inform me that he SMS her asking "So have u informed ur parents abt this. I don't wish to delay this any longer anymore."

I think this fellow is crazy .. She hav been SMSing him and no responses and suddenly she received this kind of SMS frm him. AArrgg~ Is he pretending to be blur ?? So sotong !!

BUT

I got a sad news to tell. She meet with an accident last midnight. Gosh !! Poor She ...

Bagai dah jatuh ditimpa tangga !!! I pity her ... I did not managed to talk to her yet. Cause she need to undergo an operation this morning. Got to knoe this news, from her mum this morning itself.

According to her mum, she suffered some broken bones on her whole hands. As for her body, I dare not ask. Wait till I visit her, which will be tomorrow (Saturday) when hubi came back from work. Reasons : I not noe my way to NUH by driving

And worst still, her accident was a HIT AND RUN by a VAN ... so watch you another IDIOT !!

I trust the Gov Police to got and hunt this STUPID, ASSHOLE IDIOT ... I believe it must be an another GUY WITHOUT BALLS !!!

Ya allah ... I pray nothing else except for her health and happiness for her to go thru. InshaAllah.Amin.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home