<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Maid or Childcare and Studentcare Centres

Dear Multipliers,

Need some help in thinking. Please flow out your opions. I tried to put this thinking aside from months to months. But Mar is stepping in. I only have haf a yr with my bibik till we bid "sayunara" to her for GOOD.

Once bibik left, I am still hesitating to take up a new maid or sent both my kids to childcare/studentcare nearby. Many factors to think like convenience, timing, locations and of course money.

I know some might be saying Bibik can be up to something no good if I were to leave my kids with them. But put that aside. I am willing to give them a chance.

Only thing is, my girl is in K2 this year with PCF. This PCF she is attending at does not have childcare service. And if I would to change her to a new place nearby for K2 with Childcare. Halal Food is a factor. But I am yet to ask tho abt the foods.

That is this year, but when comes in 2010. Nurul will be in P1. Will put her nearby for convenience sake. After school, I will need to put her into Student Care Centre .... That would obviously need a transport for her. How about if she have some remedial lesson to attend? How???

Talking about cost : P1 Sch Fee + Transport to/fro Student Care + Student Care Fee = $$$

As for Ariel, I need to put his to a fullday childcare centre ....... till he reached 4yrs for Nursery. And this is also cost $$$ .....

With all the cost for my kids ..... would it be better for me to engage a maid instead?

Actually my hearts said bibik better ..... Any of my frens here have any recommendation maid who can work but you actually don't intend to have them at your service or probably their contract expiring soon. I feel safer that way with some of your recommendation.

Wat u say ??

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home