<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, May 26, 2006

You got a Baby...says the my Gynae

Oh let see..."Ok u got a baby" ... ok let see "Good, its at the right place"..ok let see "hhmm, could hear the heartbeat" .... That was want happens when I see my gynae on last Wed, I am pregnant.. my hubby and Nurul was there always... So excited... u see -----> At at today... I am exactly 2 mths pregnant.. hopefully everthing went on smoothly till the end.. Insha Allah will update each time I went to do my check up... Then after that I went for a hair trim cause I will be going for a holiday today..yes tonight to Malaysia (Hot country) so I better keep my hair thin and slighty short.. but still long infact..hehe That the plain me ------> Well today is my last day in SATS.... yes!!! but :( gonna leave my lovely frens in HR... there are all nice lovely pple... I hope all the best in them and will sure meet up with u all... So frens... I will update u again when I come back frm my short trip meanwhile.. take care and leave me any coments you have....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home