<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, January 25, 2007

:: confused + migrain ::

For the past few days ... Migrain have been attacking me. Left and then to the right side. I try not to take my usual pills as I am breast feeding Ariel Syakir. But sorry my son, mummy could not take it anymore.

Syafiqah's birthday will be coming soon. Infact exactly on CNY (18 Feb) nice timing isn't it. This will be her 4th Birthday. I planned to have Ariel Syakir's cutting hair ceremony (Cukur rambut lah..) and Syafiqah 4th birthday cum doa selamat together during CNY.

According to hubi,Ariel event is too soon. He said to delay it till end Feb or early Mar but then Syafiqah's birthday will be delay for quite some time back too or shall I make both event seperately?

Dear Bloggers, frens, whoever browsing thru my blog, need ur assist as migrain is attacking me now again.

Shall the event be :

1) Done seperately

2) Syafiqah's birthday be delay & to be held together w Ariel

How long can a belated birthday celebration be?

I seriously need ur help !! Muaks !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home