<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, June 25, 2007

NOW MY KIDDOS UPDATES

Lately nothing special for me .... since the returned of my short trip followed by both of my kiddos are sick.

And today my little girl started her school. She was excited to meet her friends & teachers.

As for me wat else, work loorr ...
5days a week
8.30am to 5.30pm

But since I got my pay day last week been shopping for quite a lot of stuffs

My big girl have been asking for a long skirt so I bought her skirt @ Kiddy Palace at SGD 23.90

My little boy has been wanted to sit on his own so much so I bought him a Bimbo Chair @ Kiddy Palace at SGD 79.90

Of Course I did buy some clothes and pants for myself :-)

My hubby, sorry!! Nothing for you
Bonus probably I get something meaningful for you ok!!

As for now BYE !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home