<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, May 11, 2007

Saliva Drooling NON-STOP

Wet Wet Wet

Is all I get when carrying my son.

He drools when he asleep as well as he is awake.

Reason ??? WHY ??

I KID U NOT !!!!

His little teeth have shown ...
YES at 4mths old his teeth is coming out soon....

He simply just cannot wait to bite some crunchy foods or probably bite his only Sister

Hubby & I were shocked when my maid told us
"Ibu, Ariel dah nak tumbuh gigi"

My son, why are you growing so fast.

It feels only yesterday that I gave birth to you.
The unbeareable pain still fresh in my head.

Almost everyday Daddy will describe how excited & amazing to witness ur head coming out frm my v******a.

Now we can't even leave you for a few seconds on a floor mattress as you will keep rolling till ur head bang to the floor, its all because you are trying to show off everyone now you could turn and roll on ur own.

Looking at my two kiddos .... looking how fast they have grown ... Aaawww !!!

I feel so complete. There is nothing I could as for anymore.

BUT Mr Hubi just mention bluntly ... when Ariel be 4yrs old ...
we got to have the 3rd one !!

But actually I don't mind tho .... But I hope not sooner what we planned cause we have been practicing GREAT SEX without any protection
***hehehe***

MUM, MUMMY, MOTHER, EMAK, IBU, MAMA, UMI, Etc .....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Motherhood is a great.
Enjoy your day!!

PS : SIA staff bonus this year is great .... Cool man, I will log off now and start calculating. (6.07mths x $1**** = $69***) shiok man!!!*winks*

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cK8wkZ The best blog you have!

Friday, November 02, 2007 10:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ujlxCq write more, thanks.

Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home