<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

2days MC

Dropping Dead ...

Serving my 2days MC since yesterday and today.
Will be back to work tmorrow as my work is pilling up.

I had a bad fever ... was shivering at night.
Blocked Nose and Running Nose.
Coughing with phlem.

My morning wake up was terrible. I was so giddy almost fainted. Seriously no energy.

But the funny part, I am always hungry. . . .

Will update again as I need my bed now .... birds are flying on top of my head

Bye!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2q9kwe The best blog you have!

Friday, November 02, 2007 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FGizof write more, thanks.

Sunday, November 04, 2007 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home