<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lots of Reporting abt my lovely family

I don't care ... U may find me boasting or showing off ... by all means.
This is my blog. I do wat I like.
U don't like it then get lost !! Here I start ....

Yesterday went for Ariel's 3mth injection tho it was over due by 2weeks ...
His weight - 6.950kg.

Dr. comented
"You noe ah mummy, ur son is heavier than he should be & taller than he needs to be"

I dare not tell the Dr. that my chubby son have even started eating before he reached at the age of 3mth
... hehehe ...
scared "mummy kena scolding by Dr."

Overall Ariel was kinda of a strong boy !!
Just cried for a short while after tat he giggles w the Dr.

U see how strong he lift up his head

========================================================

Here are some tips and tactics to share with all Daddy/Soon-to-be Daddy
Here is how my darling hubi baby-sit his son ...

Well Done, Daddy. Keep it up !!!
Even his son is enjoying it ... right Ariel ??

Lastly I got something to sell away. Anybody wants them ??
Hehehe **Joking only**
Of course I can't afford to be seperated from them
Can die you noe !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home