<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, April 13, 2007

Saddness & Happiness Is Part & Parcel In Life

Lately I have been feeling quite low self esteem

It have been confirmed that my Daddy gonne have an operation done on 27 Apr 07. He needs to have a Pace-Maker Ops. Its due to his heart is beating slow. Only 15% of his heart is working. If this device is not quickly put in, his heart may stop beating anytime & it will be too late for us to sent him immediately to hospital for resuscitate.

Honestly, I am feeling a bit worried and I don't wanna loose my daddy. I want him to see my childrens grow up. Especially Nurul, she is his only grandchild that is close to him. I am not prepared for the worst even tho I know as an Islam, it's all GOD will.

Ya Allah !! , Aku pohon kepada mu, lanjutkan lah usia abah ku. Kurniakan lah dia kesihatan & kesejahteraan. Beri lah dia kebahagian. Berkatilah dia dgn ketabahan. Ampunkan lah segala dosa2 nya. Amin.

Almost everyday tears is flowing each time I think of Abah. I cried when I think of him in my morning transport. I cried when I think of him before I went to bed. And of course, I am crying NOW when I am typing about him.

But lots & lots of LOVES from my dearest hubby that bring me back happiness. Without fail, his touches, his smile, his huggs, his kisses, his words make me look upon a brighter side of what is happening now.

Looking at Nurul Syafiqah & Md Ariel Syakir makes me feels that I could never asked for anything more than what I currently have now.

They are my trully happiness. Hopefully ALLAH hear my prayers. Insha Allah, Abah gonna get well soon.

I never mention this to him in my entire life but I am so sorry, I only dare to say it here ....

Manis LOVE u, ABAH !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home