<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

:: HAPPY over the MOON ::

Hi I'm BACK !!!

Been away for a week without blogging ... so now how do i begin ?

My hubby was on annual leave & off days since last thursday till today to compensate his absence during the school holidays & my birthday which is tomorrow (21 Mar)

Yeah !!! i am turning 26 tomorrow and I delibrately wanna tell everyone
this is wat hubby gave me
I LOVE IT & I LOVE MOHD HERNI

He has been so sweet and has been spending quality time with me & the kids. We went out almost everday except today-rest day. We went shopping or either window shopping. Damn it was tiring but the fun overcome those.

Thursday - Metro Expo Sale

Friday - Parkway Parade

Saturday - Vivo City

Sunday - Hougang UK Fun Fair

Monday - Explorer Kids, Century Square & New Giant Supermarket

When will these days come by again ?? I wonder ??

Cause I am left with 7 days more before reporting for work !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home