<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh GoD !! I am Enjoying myself

It have been days temptation have been hauting me since I got a call frm Singtel informing me that my contract of 21mth has ended and able to be upgraded. I been trying to control myself not to spend $$ at this moment as I just change 6mths ago to Nokia 3250 on my 1st line.
But to think of it since it CNY festive, it's the best time for me to grabe the promotion going on.
So here it is presenting my N73 Music Edition

But too bad :( its not a birthday present from my hubby unlike EddyHana
hehehe ... **wink**

Yesterday was Nurul Syafiqah 4th birthday .... we really got no idea where to bring her to enjoy herself. Everywhere is closed.

Suddenly I remembered, Gallop Stable
... Its was fun and enjoying and it is also near to my home ....

YEE HARRHH .....
Where is my pony ??

Hold on tight ...

Smile pony ...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home