<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, February 08, 2007

:: Tiring Today ::

Wat do you think ?? Ariel had his 1st mth injection today. Strong boy, of course he cried lah but just for a short while.

Ariel had his weight measured too...

oh my chubby boy weighing 4.635kg today.

How not to be at that weight, he drank his milk every 3hrs of 4oz of Similac Milk Powder.

Guess wat !! I bought a CAR .... Its my 2nd car ... same brand "Combi" costing us $159. (**Only mothers will noe wat i mean**)

We also ordered Nurul Syafiqah 4th yrs old birthday cake from Polar Puff and Cakes which cost mummy for $39.60 as for daddy will buy for her birthday present. Ok daddy?? *wink*

Now time for me to hang my leg upwards ... its aching

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home