<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, January 29, 2007

Post Natal Depression :(

Since Ariel was brought out to this world, to be my son. I suffered a breakdown TWICE . I was so stressed up handling both of my kids. Yes, both my soul, my heart, my life. I thank GOD for letting hubi & I to have them into our life.

But with Ariel's crying to cope with and Syafiqah is getting more & more stuborn. Even hubi who was very much more patient with her usually cannot take it anymore. Futhermore, Syafiqah hav been "weeing" for 2nights @ our bed without waking me up to bring her to toilet as she does usually.

As early as 4am this morning, even hubi breakdown in handling both of our kids INCLUDING me :) Worst still as a man in the family, his responsiblity is much more heavy to cope with. I feel so bad and sorry looking at him this morning as he was peace off w the incident tat happens.

I noe that he was angry w himself cause he still kiss me and kids good bye b4 went off to werk slighty earlier then usual as he is unable to get back to sleep aft being woken up by our kids and at the same time trying to accommodate me.

Later, I could sense that hubi was remorseful on how he reacted this morning as he called home so far 3times during the day only just to ask the same questions

"How am I?",

"Dah makan?",

"Wat r the kids doing?",

"Wat am I doing?"

SMS to my Hubi later :

I am so sorry pasal tadi pagi, you kena tahan dgn karenah anak2 kita .. mana lagik nak layan dgn perangai I. I tahu u tak cukup tidur then nak kena go werk lak pas tu. Wanna say thks 4 all the assist all this while if takde u I rasa I akan melalak hari2 agaknya. Love you & take care. C U besok.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home