<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

:: BUSY AFTER FREEDOM ::

Since my confinement have ended .... of course I ended it myself lah. I was busy almost everday starting Saturday till today and sofore.

SATURDAY

- Went to Sembawang for SATAY and Parkway GIANT (spent $189 for a 21'inch TV)

SUNDAY

- Went to Tekka Market for THOSAI and MUSTAFA Centre (spent at least $100 for baby)

MONDAY

- Start my 1st YOGA lesson at Pasir Ris Park (Yoga is FOC but $29 was spent for the mat)

TUESDAY

- Went for a massage therapist at Pasir Ris Blk 422 (Spent $40 for 3hrs)

Well u see how much $$ was spent each day I am out. Phewh !!! there goes my money.

Dear Hubby,

This is all ur fault. But as long u love me, I love you too ;-)

As for Wednesday, I will go for my FOC YOGA lesson. Anyone staying in Pasir Ris & able to wake up early interested in joining? Email me. Yes I shall repeat it's FREE Lesson and it start at 7am. Its damn shiok but for 1st timer or ur 1st day you will feel ur body aching. Like wat I am suffering now... but ape nak buat nak cantik, nak slim kata kan ... Insha Allah.

Thursday, hubi is off .... will wait for Syafiqah to finish school then we will sent Ariel Syakir for his 1st mth Injection @ Baby & Child Clinic. After tat, we will proceed to Simei East Point to collect the NTUC Baby Bag and later to Tampines Century Square & Mall.

This time is to spent on hubi $$. Hehehe ....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home