<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, March 02, 2007

BestFren "TJ" Engage !!

Last Sat, 24 Feb 07 was one of my bestfren engagement day ...

Khatijah Hassan. Nama glamour "TJ".

I am so happy for her as she has finally find her "MR RIGHT" ... and really wish her all the best in life and cannot wait for her big day to come ... which should be by the end of 2008.

Dear TJ,

Even we are not as close as we were during our school days. You are always in my mind each time I look back those photo albums. I would ask my hubi, how is TJ now eh? When is she gonna get someone who really deserve her? I would also tell my hubi, I miss her smile and laughter lah. She is damn cute angel.

My only prayers for you to be happy & cheerfull forever with ur love ones.

Take care, babe !! Do come on my son cukur rambut alritz !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home