<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

26 is my age today :-)

I have been alive in this earth for 26 years.

I am bleesed with lovely people around me.

I have no regrets for the 26 years of my life.

I am thankfull to Allah for giving me a good husband.
(Kembang laki aku)

I am greatfull to Allah for giving me 1 pair of adorable kids.
(Selamat lah dorang masih kecik kalau tak kembang jugak lah dorang)

I am still looking forward to continue my journey with my love ones standing by me.

Thanks Mummy, Thanks Abah for giving birth to me and taking care of me all this while.

Thanks Abg O, Thanks Kakak for being a great siblings to share & to care.

Thanks Nurul & Ariel for letting me smile even when I am tired from work.

Thanks Sayang for accepting me as lawfully wife and a mother to ur kids and never fails to shower me with loves, kisses & hugs.

To everyone out there who cares for me, pray for me, remember me, knows me,
I wanna say
THANKS
as u ever brighten up my life even for a second in my 26years of living.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home