<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Invitation after one another ... So happy 4 them

Well this weekend will be my closes cousin who share the same month & same year is ending his bachelor life. The only thing that separate us is our gender & date of birth.

Well my DOB is 21 & his is 25.

Dear Mutalib & Erna,

The entire family is too happy for both of you. I could only pray & wish both of you be strong enough to build this new home together hand in hand. As u noe, marriage life have ups & downs so one gotta to be fire & one gotta to be water.

Even after years of marriage, do continues to say those magic words "I Love U", "I Miss U"

Do continues to touch & hugs one another as those touches are magical.

Lastly, don't let ur mothers & fathers & also us wait 4 ur little juniors for so long. I hope you both will have a blessfull marriage.

InshaAllah. Amin.

=====================================================

On another week I got a special invitation.

An Engagement of Norfa to Baihakki

I simply love their Invitation Card. I wonder if Baihakki Invitation Card looks like a soccer match ticket?

Dear Norfa & Bai,

Engagement period is time to learn and know more about each other. Do appreciate those moments as those period will passed by very quickly. Meaning marriage will take its turn. Do notes down each other "Likes" & "Don't"

I hope this engagement be a smooth & blessed journey. And will be looking forward for the marriage, a moment of saying "I Do"

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home