<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1st day at W@rk !!!

Not a bad day to start my work with right after my 3 long maternity leave

Well of course my whole table is full of papers ... stacking on top of each another

1st half of the day could only clear half of my email cause by afternoon my eyes are CROSSED

2nd half of the day i could only browse thru which should I begin with for DAY 2.

So end up WHOLE DAY = NOTHING DONE !!!

Well miss both of my kiddos while at work

I called up my to ask

"How is she coping without mummy"
Suprise she was able to take it

So is my little

By the way wish to introduce to everyone the next
TOP 3 HINDI BABES TO MAKE THE WORLD CRAZY ABOUT THEM

MADE BY FABULOUS MOTHERS LIKE US

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home