<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Heated Off and It's Over !!!

Seriously past 1week I am simply have no MOOD to blog and update.

Reasons : Aircon is down and weather is simply horrible to bear with.

Solutions : Mr Aircon Man repaired the whole compressor at a very reasonable charged.

Anybody need an Aircon Man, let me know I can recommend it to you.

Today is the day : 07 / 07 / 07

I got my $$$$$$$$$ ....

Shopping spree is here.

But too bad Mr Hubi is working and only be back tomorrow.

Even tho GST have increased to 7% but still no choice

Singaporeans can't do without shopping.

Do you agree !!

And as everyone knows .... weddings bells are ringing everywhere in this little island called "Pulau Singa"

Gosh!! I got a few wedding invitations tomorrow.

I really hope weather is gonna be windy like today.

Dear Bloggers Frens,

At last I created my Multiply

Please add me as your contact as I will update my photo albums in Multiply & my blog still remains here.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home