<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank You Everyone !!

Gosh !! Every good and nice thing end extremely fast. How times flies ...

Saturday was sunny HOTbut THANK YOU !!! everyone for coming all the way to Costa Sand Resort, Pasir Ris.

I am sorry if hubi & i have been a poor host thruout the event and my if the food is not up to ur expectation.

My intention is to take pictures with all attended guest, frens, family and relative BUT was too busy by then. Only manage to catch some pics at the beginning but wen more and more guest came ... my camera was left aside. Even a picture of the cake itself was not taken

But everything went on very well and smooth. My apology for the space constrain even tho I booked for 2 units. I hope you enjoy the food and the kids enjoy the play.

My special thanks :

  • My mum - for all the cooked food
  • My maid - for assisting my mum and handle the 2kids
  • My Sis (halimisah.multiply) - for helping out the decor
  • Pannacotta.multiply.com (Kak Ros) - for the cute cuter cuttess cupcakes
  • Toy Rental Club (toyrentalc;ub.com) - for the play yard & playground
  • Tanter Ros & Family - for ur epok-epok
  • Cik Minah & Cik Nin
  • Sis In Law (whaleshark.multiply) & family
  • Erna (erika4.multiply) & Abdul
  • Cik Aya, Cik Zainal & Naqiah
  • Mira & Zaidi
  • Zaimah, Hakim & Natrah
  • Along & the Kids
  • Cik Ani & Aunty Salmah
  • Cik Kaminah, Cik Kasim & Melati
  • Cik Kamisah, Cik Min & Ijah
  • My Granny, Nani
  • Kak Amizah & the Kids
  • Kak Fatimah
  • Kak Noorjahan
  • Amelina (amelina13m.multiply) & Family
  • Fatimah & Family
  • Hana-san(eddyhana.multiply) & Harith
  • Hakim, Liz (akimnliz.multiply.com) & Kids
  • Yanto (rdshopz28.multiply)
  • Sabrina & her mummy

The pictures will be uploaded soon as I am collating more pictures from family and frens who took some shots at the chalet

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home