<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Any Recommendation

Frens out there,

Do have any renovation contractor which you urself engaged them at ur service?

As you noe renovation cost is no joking amount but as long wat I paid for is for their excellent service and according to my needs and my liking. Paying them is not because of the "BRAND" of their company name.

Pls provide me their name, address and if possible with contact no. & who shall I look for?

And for those who had a bad experience (nightmare) with any contractor, pls pls pls share and PM me the company name so that I can be wary off :)

Thanks Lovelies !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home