<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wat a day today ??

Today was a very hectic day for me ...

Leaving for Work

Found this BIG! HUGE! FACADE! BEAUTIFUL! butterfly on my curry plant outside our house. I am afraid I might miss my transport so I just snap this pic and say Bye Bye ...

At Work

I got to rush and clear my accounts as much as possible due to closing period. Everything got to done by 5pm. Been staring at my PC for 1 SOLID day.

*Eyes Crossed* & *Migrain*

Going Home

I was suprised when I reached at my doorstep the BIG! HUGE! FACADE! BEAUTIFUL! butterfly is still there ....

At Home

Ariel was reported by my maid that he have been coughing whole day since his morning wake. Hearing him wheezing ... I think I better sent him to Baby & Child Clinic. Wat else !! Neubilised was all he needs. So there it goes .. medicine prescribe and HOME SWEET HOME !!

When we reached HOME, the BIG! HUGE! FACADE! BEAUTIFUL! butterfly is still hanging on to the curry plant. So I wish GOOD NIGHT !!

I am going to ZZZzzzz .....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home