<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, February 11, 2008

SUPER LONG ENJOYMENTS FILLED WITH HAPPINESS

I believe everyone must be enjoying this super long weekend ...

Here is mine

1st day (THU), weather was hot but it was great for us. Went to Wild Wild Wet the moment they opened at 10am. Expected crowds but it was ok. Not too crowded until 1pm where more and more people came. Hubi, who don't like to get wet can't resist the fun everyone were having. At last, he get himself WET .. hehehe .. sorry frens I dont get to snap any pic of my own DIGI cause afraid they might get wet.

2nd day (FRI), mummies with all our kids get together at my bro house in Punggol. We let the kids go blading and played at the playground together. Reached at abt 12pm and back home at abt 9pm.

As for today(MON), I am still on annual leave cause I had my 1st HDB appointment. Everything went on smooth

Now waiting for my 2nd appt and I will be getting my house keys. It would be on April Fool Day. But if I am lucky enough it might be earlier

Since today Hubi and I took leave ... so we end up driving around. We had our makan together and even went to see some furnitures and electrical stuffs.

We thought CNY promotions had ended but so hepi that it is still on and hubi decided to get our 42inch LCD TV.

And best part ...this is wat hubi said to me ...

This shall be his

  • Valentine's Day Gift
  • Birthday Present
  • Wedding Anniversay Gift

for the YEAR of 2008

Chett~kemut nye laki .. but it doesn't matter as long I got my TV I love him watever it is.

My long weekend was superb and fun.

Haiz~tomorrow is back to werk ...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home