<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, February 02, 2008

February 08

At last its weekend ... Just woke up at 12.30pm wen my sis called me on my mobile. Haiz~kacau!

I think the cough mixture really make me drowsy, sleepy and tipsy ... hehehe

Actually, after checking out frm Chalet, I am down w slight fever and BAD cough. Was on MC on Monday and each time I visited Mr Doc, he will keep asking me the same question

"How? Decided to go for ur tonsils operation?"

OOhh ... I am still not prepared to go for the ops even my tonsils is killing me since yrs ago. Tat aside !! Don't wish to talk abt any operations.

CNY is getting near meaning my 1st HDB appt is getting nearer. Long holidays during CNY. Plans? Everybody got their plans ready including me. 1st CNY will be going to Wild Wild Wet. 2nd CNY still planning wat to do.

After CNY will be Valentine's Day... No plans for any romantic getaways cause everything is very expensive. BTW we never celebrated Valentine's Day, hubi have never like it but I try to force him at least some exchange to each other ... hehehe ... and YES !! He gave me the Green Light !! So guess wat he wants ... "spoiler" ... he wants to change the car spoiler to the big one. I got no choice but to agree that .. at least I get something that he likes and loves rather then something that he don't use.

Purchased that online and followed him to collect the item ... So now waiting for his gift to me ??GOD noes what is it ??

That should be all for the month of February.

March is another month I am looking forward ... If lucky enough my 2nd HDB appt would be in end Mar and I am turning 27 in Mar

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home