<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, January 26, 2009

Long Weekend Daily Review ....

It maybe nothing exciting for some who read this entry but for me it means so much.

For the past few days … mum has been sleeping over to assist me in the

“sanggul mak inang”

gubahan for hubi’s cousin engagement on last Saturday.

Each time having mum around, I am super duper delighted to have her..

Whole Saturday, we were at our relative house for an engagement event. Everything went on smoothly. Alhamdullilah, hopefully all will goes well till her “Big Day” probably 10.10.10 …. Nice date yeah!!!

On Sunday, my sista family spends their day here till late night and again, mum return to my home from work. My sista’s son sleep over so as my mum. Yipee!!

Today, we (my sis family+my family) left home in the afternoon to visit our dad’s grave. We did some cleaning and watering at my dad's grave. From there we headed to IMM with the intention to have Banquet for late lunch but too bad, CLOSED! Haiz~

The kiddos ends up for a water play and mummies went to Daiso for shopping ….

Kids were extremely crazy went they saw the water play ….

We also waited for eclipse but could not see anything with out naked eyes…. Only difference we could notice is the weather changes from sunny to shade.

Since no lunch in IMM, we headed to West Coast for “Mee Kuah Mamak”

But before we left, hubi bought 2 whole chicken BBQ Black Pepper for supper

Super Yummy !!!

We had a very super-licious meal at West Coast and home sweet home from there.

As for tomorrow, will be a house cleaning day for hubi and I during the “day”….

At night we will be having a Swensen Dinner, thanks to our $50 voucher which will need to be utilized before it expired.

So which Swensen shall be go hubby ???

Happy Holidays to All !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home