<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Reminds me ...

I witness my own neighbour who just passed away yesterday morning but was only buried around 12pm today.

He's an uztaz and alhamdullilah so many people came to pay their last respect. Could see arwah was a good man. Entrance to car park was full packed with vehicles. Void deck were filled with visitors too. Inshaallah arwah will be place together with ALLAH side.

Hubi and I went over and as I saw body was carried out of the house, to the void deck and into the van, I cried as I witness this makes me miss my dad. I still remembered clearly how heavy my heart was 8mths ago.

Year 2008 gonna end soon. 8mths have passed me without my dearly dad. 2009 taking over, unrealised its gonna be a year by then.

I am missing my dad now, too much now. Gosh, tears are flowing as I type this entry. Flashback is playing in head and my eyes. His face and his voice will never be erased.

I am looking forward to visit his grave with hubby and mum this weekend. I feel like if I could shout down to him to make him hear me.

I am not asking much from ALLAH but please let him appear in my dreams cause I miss him dearly.

Al-fatehah.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home