<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It has been like ...

a week plus since I moved to my own home. If you were to ask me how I feels??

Hhmm....Bored without mum's nagging but I do call her kind off alternate days.

Mum has been also trying to adapt in a new environment with bro's family. But I believe all gonna be fine. Like me, its a matter of time. Infact I do miss mum appearance and voice.

Yeah !! We just got back from our Melaka drive for 3days 2night at Everly Resort over last weekend. The hotel was great. Location was a bit deserted but still not too bad cause we drove. Weather was terribly hot and kids can't wait to return to hotel for a swim each time we went out.

3 cars drove up and alhamdullilah everyone were fine. How nice if dad is still around to drive and spent his days with mum, childrens and grandchildrens ... He left us to soon.

Well said enought till I update with pictures and my next blog update of my life.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home