<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

See wat I mean ....

As per my previous entry .....

U see wat i mean .... He would spent his $$$$$$ on these too .... sorry hubi !!!

You see how he Conquers my store room ...

Well just FYI, .... this excludes the countless no. of bottles and cans of paints and spray .... I feel that my storeroom looks like a showcase.

But guys and my hubi ... I mean no war here... PEACE ok!! ...

I'm thankfull enough for having this as his hobby rather then hanging out with frens at coffeeshops or "outside hobby" which I may able to monitor like u noe "Norman Hakim" as a 1 good example.

So my dear, please do continue on ur current hobby right in front of my eyes ... cause I will be lazing on my comfort bed .... kekekekeke

Aaawww I love this week wet weather .... "Boss, pls allow me to go home cause I need my bed urgently" ehehehhehehe .....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home