<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, September 29, 2008

Life is NO fun !! Tiring !! My feet gave up !!

Life is NO FUN for me especially raya in less then 48hrs ...

Life without bibik is no joke for me as a working mum with 2kids and a wifey ... with 2 houses to clean and maintain very tiring.

We left home at 7.30am on Sat morning. Only bibik, me and the 2kids, Hubi got to werk so bad of him to leave me alone. And of course with bibik heafty 60kg weighing of bibik luggages. Lukily all went on smooth for bibik and she have to pay $156 for her excess luggages, which is quite a worth it for her if I would to courier over using DHL, UPS, Speedpost or watever ....

Nurul was very steady waving at bibik thru the glass panel at the departure/arrival area. Ariel noes nothing ... he follows wat kakak usually does ... ehehehehe....

On my way home driving alone .... I am super worried and keep turning to the back seat to check if Ariel able to sit still and if Nurul able to tamn her little brother in the car. Lucky the is Hi5 and fun song factory to entertain him thruout the journey if not ... I DIE !!!

This is where my nightmare begins ... Cook, Clean, Feed the kids, Bath the kids, put them to sleep, Washing, Moping, Vacuum .... aarrggghhhh u name it ... But of course, i must admit My Man helps a lot in the house chores .... I LOVE HIM !! Thanks hubi.

On Sat night, my feet gave up .... both of my feet are too tiring ... I got to hang them high up !! So we took and break and decided to watch F1 qualifying on our 42inch TV. Yeah !! For the first time, just 4 of us, Me, Hubi and 2kids, without BIBIK !! We blasted our Hall aircon and lie together muching chips and cola drinks. Hahahahah.... this is wat we call FREEDOM !!

At abt 9pm, hubi sounded lets go for a ride over to hear the F1 roar !! Since this is wat most singaporeans been waiting for, we don't want to give it a miss. Kids with their pyjamas all hopes in the car and off we go .... Reach there in a nick of time to hear them roar ... Nurul was super excited to hear it. She keeps bugging hubi to park and watch the race hahhahaa.... On our way home, kids have already falls asleep ZZzzz....

Sunday, is no rest day too for us. I think for all those celebrating Syawal this weekend is no rest day ... all are getting themselve Bz... Nurul helps me to put on her new 1set powerpuff bedsheet.

Hubi fix our master bedroom set and I fix the hall and kitchen. At abt 6pm, we left our abode to return to my mum place. Lucky at my mum place, Bibik fix most 90% before she return to hometown. If not I DIE for a 2nd time ... hehehehehe

As for today, I am on URGENT leave. Mum on nightshift and kids got no one to take care of them. Hubi got to werk too ....

Tomorrow, I will be on going to werk cause thks to my MIL to help me ferry nurul up and down to school.

Wednesday, is the day most of us have been waiting for ....

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin

Jemputan ke rumah and if you need my address please let me know ok !!! Don't shy !!

takkan i nak publish pat multiply pulakkan hehehhe my house welcome all of you. Not to worry !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home