<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'M TEARING APART ...

Bear with me with this long entry….

I am almost tearing apart after another breaking news which happens today (2nd wk of Ramadhan).

Am still totally bothered by the breaking news which happened last week (1st wk of Ramadhan) which is still unsettled, here comes the 2nd one.

My 1st news will remains as P&C.

My 2nd news is …..

What if I tell you that my “bibik” is engaged?

She engaged in early May2008.

Yes !!! How can that be ??? She is working with me in May2008.

Yes !!! She is in Singapore in May2008.

She break this news to me during our breakfast (sahur) today. Reasons on why she told me this because, her “so-called fiancé” have married to another girl in Aug2008.

Wait .. wait … wait …. I am so confused now !!

Engaged to her in May2008 …. Married to another girl in Aug2008 …. 4mths difference ???

Can it be ??

Oh whatever !!!

My 1st question to her “So wat is it now you are trying to tell me?”

She started by saying that her parent actually wants her to return to GOOD!!

Hey, How can it be ? You got to be fair to me …

I paid your return ticket for 1 full month holiday expecting you to return and continue your service as promised.

I trust you and I expect you to treasure the trust.

However, she acknowledges and assures me she will return after her full month holiday and serve us for another year. That is a promise, I hope my trust is not playing truant.

I am feeling all the burden on both of my shoulders. My brain is gonna burst in time to come.

As a female, mother, wife all little little things will be a worry to us and family….

1st worry “Will she return?”

2nd worry “Next year no more bibik?”

3rd worry “Do I need a new bibik?”

4th worry “Is new bibik reliable, trustworthy as current bibik who is with me for 4-5yrs?”

5th worry “Or should take nanny instead?”

6th worry “Childcare centre?”

7th worry “When my worry gonna end?”

About bibik have been with me for 4yrs and next yr will be 5th yr. She has been good and patience to my kids. Understand our family needs and 1 thing I like is she is “super auto”

Never KPO !! Never give me any major problems. She is already immune with us.

Tell the truth, I am still not willing to let her go. I may sound selfish here but honestly I wish she will be with us forever. The whole family are too comfortable with her.

Not to mention, Nurul and Ariel will cry … even I will cry ….

I know as a muslim, I should be accepting facts that is happening now. This is all wat GOD wants. Everything things that happened to be sure is for a reasons. Time will tells all….

Hubby tried to ease me and make me realized, she also wants life and she also wants to get married and have kids like all of us. We should be happy for her. She learns a lot from my mum in cooking and baking.

I know I got to understand and IF she returns and serve her 1yr notice before she returns back for GOOD, I should be thankful and make all the necessary arrangement for next year … AARRgghh

I NEED MY MUMMY …. HELP ME MUMMY !!! I NEED SOME ENLIGHTING NEWS !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home