<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, August 01, 2008

Clarify

For those who gets to read on my previous blog entry. Thanks for all your motivation words for me. Truly appreciate it.

However, I got to delete that entry as blogging is no longer safe for me to express.

I would like to take this opportunity to clarify, especially for all my dear friends who read my deleted entry that my motive is not to gain any sympathy neither blaming any parties. Of course I love and care my family.

It is just a way of me expressing my heart. I preferred express it thru blogging rather then to a human being.

So please forgive me and I mean no harm.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home