<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Perking Up My Life ...

Time for updates ... Ever since my mood for blogging was dead, slowly I am picking up and keeping myself busy. Only by looking at my new adobe makes me stress free with life. Of course hubi and kids never failed to make me smile.

Even it have been mths since my reno was over, however darls hubi are using his skills and knowledge in DYI carpentry works.

1st Project - Plate form for Lepakz ....

Weeks back, we went to Eunos to buy LARGE plank 8x4ft (5pieces) which only cost him ard $100++ and also Formica to laminate the plank.

2nd Project of his carpentry works will be at the master bedroom....Till now, master bedroom pictures are not allowed to be post online cause Mr Hubi doesn't allow me to do so.

Our Bonus are spent on Curtains Poles and Curtains. Yes !!! I am so happy that I get myself a string curtain.

3 Different colours to choose from ....

Trying on easy, simple and modern curtain ....

Trying on the old fashion type of curtain .... Self sewed ok last year !

Last weekend, Bonus was spent on 2sets of 26inch LCD TV selling at a reasonable price at Courts Megastore in Tampines.

1set for Master Bedroom and another is for the Kid's room. Since I am still staying with my mum till end of the year, hubi and I borrowed the Kid's LCD TV on trial and the old CTV, I moved it to my mum's spare room .... hehehehe

Not forgetting some accessories for my children's room ....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home