<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Almost to the MAX !!!

Something is disturbing me very much at this wee hour....

Mum ask me a questions which bother me to the MAX.

Money !! Do you know this is a sensative issue to be questioned? Well, to some its ok wat .... But dont assume I am like that too.

COMPARING !! Is another issue which I dislike most. Yes true, both of us are working but so does it means I am damn rich?

Does anyone care, how do I survive in life? No one.

Having a new house, new furniture, did a whole house reno, owns a car, employ a maid, everything new means I am RICH ? Gosh !! Think again.

Its normal, people talk on wat they saw but never think what they do NOT SEE !!

Am I wrong to spent on those things which I have waiting and wanting for donkey years ... I safe like hell and I sting on whatever I could ... No one noes but why must I let anyone noes.

Go ahead and talk behind me, i'm fine. I regret asking for help after hearing all these .... but whatever things have happened. From now on, life got to be independent and never trust those close to you.

Life have been getting disappointments one after one another. Its ok!

After letting out my hearts here, makes me feel much better .... However, blogging is better then talking to someone close. You never noe !!

Only GOD noes !! You may quote me that I am just like my DAD .... so wat !!! I care less !!!

Ya Allah, how I wish I could follow my dad in his world

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home