<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, September 05, 2008

Ramadhan

Inshaallah today will be the 5th day of Ramadhan. So far So good !!

This year, Nurul started to learn to fast even for half day afternoon. Thumbs Up for her !!

This Ramadhan, my family went thru without my dad.

Yesterday marked his 130days of his passing away.How times flies !! Isn't it ?

And talking about time, this Ramadhan will fly fast for me. I am at the midst of stress cause my Bibik going back to Kampung for 1mth and will continue return to continue for another 2yrs of her service.

I am wondering if I am able to cope with my little devils. Gosh !! Pray hard ... I won't look like a mad woman (maklum dah naik lemak katakan) .... hahahhahaa

Even Oct gonna be Raya season, I plan to go for a short trip during my 2wks unpaid leave...But nothing is confirm yet. Will see how ....

Tonight I will break-fast with Bibik only. Mum and hubi are working. Told bibik not to cook today, cause intend to ta-pau just for the 2 of us and of course Nurul too ...

HHmmm ok lah. Feeling bored actually ... Chows ~~

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home