<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, October 25, 2008

2days attack !!! I hate this !!!

Since 6pm yesterday, I have been strike with a migrain till midnight.

I felt nausea and restless thruout the night .... even tho I am a migrain "fanatic fans" I never had a proper medication. Panadol Extra is my only medicine but sad to say now its has immune to my body and no longer works for me. Panadol Extra tooks a longer time to "shoohh off" my migrain.

Today is the 2nd day, my migrain attacks again. I could feel the pulling and aching nerve on my left side of my neck upwards till the left side of my eyes. This pain is making me teary.

I wish i could bang my head to the wall but I noe even if I do so .... The pain is still there !!!

I need an afternoon nap with my son .... Good Afternoon

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home