<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Common weekend ... Faster Faster ...

Everyday reporting to werk has been dragging for me since my fully moved to my new abode .....

Looking at kids and hubby lying on their nice comfort bed makes me so jeolous each time I step out of my bathroom getting ready to werk

Common weekend .... please tick faster .... faster .... You'r slow !!!

I am super excited for a drive-up to Malaysia will my whole family. There will be 3 cars driving thru Malaysia Customs on Saturday morning (ard 6am) .... We should be returning to base on Monday. My girl have been singing to daddy's ear when can we sleep in a hotel and go swimming too. I'll just pray and hope all went smooth for us, to and fro thru-out our whole journey.

Yeah, just a short mini trip since our budget are tight and need to be controlled.

Till my next post with pictures ....

AAaarrgghhhtoday is only Wednesday but hei tomorrow I am on Leave .... Yeah!!!

Tomorrow will only me and Hubi outing day .... Mobile off please

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home