<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Terkena batang hidung sendiri .... kekekek

Saja nak kongsi ketawa ramai-ramai .....

For those who have been envying my clear clean tampered glass door entrance to my kitchen .... Here are some incident "Just for Laugh"

Ever since .... there are numberous no. of pple who knocked onto my clear clean tampered glass door. Mind you .... when they hit this door, its not a soft knocked ok !!! Really got the loud "BANG" sound.

If i could remember, my mum was 1st on the list .... kekekekek

*Gosh, I am laughing hard as i type*

2nd was my little Nurul .....

3rd was my own nephew ..... Wahahahhahaha .....

and not can't remember who else ....

As for me, I could differentiate as i walk into my kitchen whether its closed or open ....

My son at 22mths, too will "break" as he runs towards a closed kitchen door ... Cool ya !!

My darl hubi .... he hates to see any finger prints on that clear clean tampered glass door ... So he will wipes that door with newpaper each time he saw any fingerprints

..... One fine day .....

.... hahahhahaha .... the door catches him ....

I was in the kitchen with my maid and she was frying crackers and as I left the kitchen, I slide the clear clean tampered glass door closed .... if not my whole house will smell and stuffy w smokes .... I went in my room to do some wardrobe cleaning business .... and suddenly i head a loud "BANG"

Guess wat !!! My hubi .... bang on his own CLEAR CLEAN TAMPERED GLASS door ... aiyohhhh poor him .... could see the red round benjol on his forehead .... kekekekek

*gosh only GOD noes how hard I control not to laugh infront of him*

He goes directly into the room to lie and rest his HEAD .... his face was all red .... I started to worried cause it take quite a long time for him to recover from minor concussion ... hehehehe

Keep reminding him ... if he feels like vomitting or giddy still ... I may need to rush him to 995 but thank GOD .... it not tat serious

So last week, hubi and i went for a midnight supper, just the 2 of us ...

we went to Mustafa Centre to get this signage to prevent any future unwanted serious injury due to my

CLEAR CLEAN TAMPERED GLASS DOOR

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home