<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Need some tips !!

Dear Multipliers,

I need your tips badly here .....

This happens yesterday night itself. While watching a TV Show, I decided to draw the curtains to have some shades. Before I draw the curtains, I got to slide closed all my window. As I slide them, the STUPID, IDIOT, UGLY, DIGUSTING, F*C*ing LIZARD suddenly appear on the window screen.

Automatically, I jumped onto my bed and called for Hubi to get a spray, slipper, newspaper, etc etc ..... Hubi usually knows if I asked for all those stuff, it must be a lizard. Hehehehe .... cause if its a crocroaches I am able to handle it myself.

As for lizard, hubi got to do his job. He spray and spray, we trail the lizard movement cause can't afford to let him go tat easy. The stupid lizard jump onto my desktop and crawl to the home phone lying beside my PC. Then the lizard jump into a basket full or arch files and lastly it crawls out.

Life is easier when it crawls out. *SMACKDOWN* given by hubi which the spray can and IT DIES !!! I usually tell the lizard after we killed them .... I already tells u, don't ever step in my house cause u never gonna go out ALIVE !! I will hunt you till u are DEAD, if not I unable to sleep peacefully.

My 1st incident already so long ..... Then suddenly I got a last minute call to do some errands. So got to cancel some meet-up w frens oh yaaa before I left the house, I ran down to a shop nearyby and get a bottle of DETTOL antiseptic to get bibik clean my room cause of the Spray..... hahahhaa ....

When I return home, almost to midnight i almost wanna dose off .... trying to listen Misteri Jam 12 with KC ...... of course w Hubi hehehhehe ..... then hubi suddenly beat my butt .... he point to the ceiling ..... Of course bedroom lights r off only source of light are frm the TV.

However, I could see clearly that its a STUPID, IDIOT, UGLY, DIGUSTING, F*C*ing LIZARD .... suddenly the same action naturally by me .... Hubi goes and get all those usuall stuffs .... this time round, from ceiling near to window panel, it jumps onto my TV shelf and jump onto my dressing table and down to onto the floor.

But 2nd time was harder because, it almost went into my aircon casing .... hubi lie and see frm which hole it went into ..... But hubi could see the LIZARD was stuck in between the casing. Hahahahaha .... pandan muka kau "Sepandai pandai kau berlari akhirnya tersendad jugak kau pat casing aircon aku"

But never give up .... cause we noe LIZARD dont DIE easily like roaches .... so we waited till the Lizard falls to the floor. Waited for abt 1min, it falls to the floor and hubi "SMACKDOWN" with a newspaper and crushes it to DEATH ....

I know fren, we may sound cruel but LIZARD is our worst enemy .....

Gosh !!! Each time I talk about lizard I am super excited ....

So please, you have any tips as NOT to have them as my house guest ??

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home