<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, April 02, 2009

:: It's all decided ::

Nothing to hide cause its all in the papers today.
Times are bad and as an obedient staff to my company, so I got no choice but to tag along.

1day per month ….. be it a NPL or your own Annual Leave.

As long as you go missing for a day monthly. Hahahahahah …..


Did my calculation, if I would to take NPL is best to take it on the month with 31days.

Best date to go missing, shall be after my pay date. LOL!!!


Hhhmm shall see how it goes wen it’s time to come!!


Let’s talk about Nurul, my 6yrs old girl. She is a bit disappointed as not being selected to take part in the event. Spoke to her teacher and of course to win the teacher did their best to select the fastest. I don’t blame the teacher at all. Nurul, at the beginning was reluctant to join in sports but later on excited after she went thru a few trainings.


Well its ok my girl, there will be more to come when you are in primary school. Really, really, really hope she would be able to participate in her K2 graduation this year. Inshaallah.

Apart from not so good news as voiced out, so nice to hear such consoling news on my way home from work. A circular being passed around in the bus mentioned :

“Wef April 2009, my transport fare will be reduced by $10”

So now I am $10 richer then usual. Ahakz!

Haiz~ wat a Thursday today ….. But tomorrow is Friday !! Yeah !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home