<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I am back from my Kampung

Elo there... I am back... Damn tiring and such a hot and sticky weather.. Got got lots & lots of mosquito bites.. Nurul got more bites, 2 or her face..my poor baby. Well thks for those who read my blog and thks for the all the wishes.Do pray for my pregnancy that I will be a smooth journery. This picture was taken on the next day we arrive in Penang, my dad kampung. We attend the cutting cow ceremony it was a first time experience. Nurul cried feeling so sorry for the cow. Seems like my nurul loves animal so much. We reach Butterworth on Saturday morning, attend the cutting cow ceremony (aqiqah) then on sunday we attended a wedding ceremony. On Monday we left to Langkawi by taking a ferry. Its was fun and we went to Tanjung Rhu the beach was lovely.. We soaked ourself for hrs... shiok!! On Tue, we went out the whole day to Makam Masuri, Telaga7, Pantai Pasir hitam, Kuah for shopping, Etc..Well here are some photos and for more photos u may visit my Yahoo Photos under my LINKS... Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home