<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wat an unpredictable day !!

Thanks ALLAH for answering our prayers. Alhamdullilah !

Few hrs just before the appoinment time. "HE" called his agent and said he will be coming down.

GOSH !!! Wat a relief wen my agent call me at my mobile to inform me

Only bad news, he need few days to clear the house before he can pass me the 2nd pair of keys to me ....

Hubi said watever as long he come and sign all need to be done that is more then enough.

So settled everything and keys have been hand over AT LAST !!

Now getting busier packing here and there. Going up and down to prepare and finalised before renovation starts !!!

So I predicted, I won't be updating my blog as often as I could ... So YOU take care *winks* !!

BTW, anyone noe if it's true on 1 Apr 2008, WE (singaporeans) be receiving some $$$ due to Singapore BUDGETS ?? Or when will we received it ?

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home