<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, April 06, 2009

:: 1 + 1 = 2 ::

Nurul have been vomitting since yesterday afternoon....

I lost count in the no. of times she's been vomitting ....

Gave her some medicine hoping today she gonna be well ....

But she started again today ..... Like me she having gastric I think

I just came back from a Doc myself cause I was also in pain ....

Gastritis + Menstruation Cramp = Ouch !! Sleepless night !!

1day sick leave for me today but sadly looking at Nurul .... be bringing her to a Doc tonight together with my maid medical chck appt .....

Oohh oohh ok ok gtg .... Nurul rushing to the loo to throw up again !! BYE !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home