<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Alamak dah kena TAG dok!!

Aaarrrrggghhh !!! i've been tagged by Sri !! Macam menyesal lak terbaca dia nya blog..Ish Ish!! 3 schools i went to PAP, Temasek Primary school, Springfield secondary school 3 things in my handbag Handphone. Digital Camera. Wallet. 3 things i do when i'm stressed Sleep , On the net , Sex 3 places i go to on a daily basis Toilet. Room. Hall. 3 favourite fruits apple. honeydew. grape. 3 names i go by nurul. abang (hubb). irma (bibik) 3 of my favourite food nasi ayam. prata. thosai 3 things i'm wearing right now T-shirt. shorts. Panties. who are in the house with me Hubby. Nurul. Bibik. Mum In Law. who am i thinking of right now My Mum, who is Penang still coming back tomorrow. who is the last i talked to on the phone Wait ah see my hp. Ohh Juliana.. my fren evertime kena bubble. who did i sit with during my 5th period in class huh tat faham ?? who was the last person i uttered love to Laki aku lah of course who do i wish i am with right now No one cause hubby and Nurul is with me is enough who gets on my nerves most in school aiyah cannot remember lah where is my phone there in front of me on the computer table where do i sleep Of course on queen-sized bed where is the place i took a ride to My grandma house what was the last thing i ate Nasi Minyak org kawin what colour shirt am i wearing now Grey what is the closest item to me that is blue Tissue Box. what do i like most about school Recess time hahaaha!!! what is my favourite colour black what do i wear most often, jeans or shorts Both what was the last movie i watched So long never watch movie when did i start school PAP. when did i last go to the mall Later going. when did i last burn something Essentil oil 3 bloggers to do this Eddyhana - My new blog fren with lovely baby. Yati - My teacher. Rizwani - Cutei fren

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home