<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, April 11, 2008

Never tell my worries

Hubi is on MC for 3days due to his severe backache.

Since yesterday he have been complaining and walking like a 90yrs old grandpa.

I am actually worried for him but never mentioned to anyone and even to him how worried I felt each time he got a horrible pain or aching.

Infact he is currently on treatment on both of his knees. He supposed to undergo an operation BUT he will need to bed ridden for months and go thru lots of therapy for him to get back on his feet.

But he refused any operations, as you knoe once you are on long hospital leave, your company may not like it and they may even think twice if you are able to perform your duty.

So each time during cold weather or at any point of time, his pain would come suddenly. Till now, he have been enduring but taking painkiller which prescribe by Mr Doc.

I am just worried if his enduring could not be beared anymore. Conditions becoming serious. Something bad gonna happened to hubi ... What will happened to me & our kids ??

Gosh am I worrying to much ??? I think I must let hubi rest and recover from all pains he is having now.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home