<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, April 04, 2008

Preggie !! ooohh NO NO !!!

Why hor ??

My young frens are preggie

My old frens are preggie

My collegues are preggie

My family are they preggie too ?? I'm yet to find out ... hehehehe ...

Some coming to 6th child and some coming to 5th child ...

They said its an accident .... commonly used excuses for many married couple ... hahhahaa ...

Best part is, accident can be so many times meh ... whahahhaa

Manissah, now you can laugh don't wait you got hooked that

"padan muka kau"

Is it a season of getting pregnant btw ?? Do you think pregnant is infectious for married woman ?

I hope I am NOT !! Not YET !!

But I am so hepi for all MY FRENS out there when they are announce they are preggie ...

Congrats !!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home