<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things which I put aside after a month or so ....

Trying to buck up my life ....

My house which undergo Reno since a month ago ... Here are almost 90% almost complete.

Most of the arrangement are handled by Mr Hubi ... I trust his taste ... I am just to down after the demised of my late dad.

Slowly picking up bits and pieces of my life and gradually moving on step by step ....

Here are some of the outcomes ... Bedrooms & Kitchen probably will be up on my next entry which I am not sure when will it be ....

Hall 1 (Before)

Hall 1 (After)

Hall 2 (Before)

Hall 2 (After)

Kitchen Entrance (Before)

Kitchen Entrance (After)

Kitchen (Before)

Kitchen (After)

Service Balcony (Before)

Service Balcony (After)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home