<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, April 19, 2008

1 still surviving while 3 are down

Been a long time since I had a body massage. It was like exactly 1yr ago *bluek*

Weeks after weeks I have been busy concentrating about my new house ... It's time I treat myself to a whole package body spa.

Just nearby at Whitesand Mall, for just SGD49.80 *promotion price* for 105mins section which includes facial, body scrub, sauna and body massage. Just one word ... shiok like hell !!

How I wish, every month I could throw such money to pao-pei myself but too bad I am not a rich woman who married a rich hubby ... We lead a simple life *mind you*

Next thing I am gonna do is to go for a foot reflexology ... hahhahaa ...

Today no plans as yet ... only to visit grandma and lepaz~ cause hubi is not feeling well due to cough and flu. Ariel is sick as well but mummy/daddy still refused to bring his to Doc. We do our self-medication. Of course Nurul is having flu as well... All having wet nose !!!

So now left me ... which I predicted soon-to-be joining this team :(

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home