<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, November 05, 2010

A New Life begin

As promised to myself, I need to start blogging again. Reasons ?? Nothing in particular but expressing at my own blog page is a bit relief at times .... And something which I could recap those moments which have passed and may never be turned, isn't it?

Yes, It's official I am pregnant ... Yeayy !!!

I've just ended my 1st trimester smoothly. No morning sickness. Not too much hectic. Life is as per normal. Only difference, I get hungry before I'm due for my next meal ... hahahaha.

Asked me, if this is planned? or was this an accident? Sorry my friends, I don't mean to offend anyone but I will never say getting pregnant was an accident. Its a job which U noe how "its" works. Common we are all adults. It was never an accident if you now the consequences. As for me, you can take it "Yes, we planned".

Both hubby and I believed, the gap between our 1st and 2nd (4yrs gap) is reasonable and nice one. So here we decided. But of course, financially we have considered it too.

Talking about financially, I am being honest here. We are not living in luxury. Hubby no longer withdrawing as he used too, years back. Having a primary school child and our 2nd child attending nursery are not light at all in financially. But I believe every child have its own luck and charm. We will never starved our kids. That is our promise! We might not be able to sent our kids to speech & drama, art lessons nor ballet classes but we taught our kids the precious of being as 1 in a family. Thank-full with what they have are being adapted to our kids life. Comparing should be in studies and educations not in materials. Well that is our way!

Getting pregnant this round maybe experiencing a lots of differences compared to my 1st and 2nd.

1st. My late dad maybe seeing me and his grandad child from his world. But sadly, I could only show pictures of you when the child is born.

2nd. Both my children grown up at my parents house. My Wonderwoman Mum is such a great nanny and confinement lady which I could never ask for more. But this round, after my discharged obviously I shall return to our own home. I really hope mum will stay with me during my confinement period. (but my wish she would be staying with me forever ... hahaha)

3. Helper, yes my lovely helper. Irma Setiani. She was with me when I had both my kids. She handled my kids well and I really hope my current helper will do at least 80% of it. I am thank-full enuf.

4. Age - I gonna deliver my 3rd child at the age of 30. I delivered both kids in my twenties. Wondering how is it? Will let u noe wen its over!

Seriously, I can't imagine me being a mother of 3 next year. Celebrating my raya with 3 kids. My next check would be end month till I blog on my next updates. Pray for me and baby in a healthy and safe conditions. My prayers to YOU and FAMILY .... may GOD blessed U ALL !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home